Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Annie Returns!

Annie came back to Robotics today after helping our school team win the trivia contest FOMF. Today, while bringing to attention the problems we need to fix with our sketch, nothing actually happened. Annie did, however, did devote 30 minutes of her time to drawing up a Cambodian temple (I believe I have the right kind of temple). It looks lovely and it gave her some time to practice what she has learned in Solidworks without needing it to be perfect by anything but her standards.


Now that she has left I will again attempt to fix our problem with the corkscrew fitting on the chassis. Last night I changed the spacing of the base plate supports for the corkscrew and then reversed the orrientation of the base plate on the chassis. I think I need to switch one of the problems back to the way they were in order for everything to work correctly. I will repost if I fix everything and have a prettier picture by the end of the evening. If not, you can assume that I am frustrated as hell that the picture is not cooperating and will wait until tomorrow to get Annie's insight on the problem.

1 comment: